Official R Delivered Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Well, well, well....I was previously told my delay was due to missing 3 shipping pickups so dealer escalated and was able to get shipping company changed yesterday. However, was just told that there is another QC hold on shipping all R. Dealer read me the note and something mechanical related to similar issues with 2023. Said some R's made it into the wild (whch we know), but stopped shipping any more. So mine is on QC hold again. Per dealer he can see via Vinview that only 15 miles on R as of today so at least not joy riding it to Starbucks. :rolleyes: Now don't slam me if see more R's being shipped.....just passing along what I was told today in case others see new holds....just no telling what the "real" story is with all the holds.
I just got word from my dealer as well. Arrival was for April 16-22 but now delayed until May 6th at the earliest. Still sitting in Michigan

ToadSmasher2K1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anyone else already have corrosion on the dual valve shock solenoid? My shock is dirty, I get that, but the solenoids have corrosion.

IMG_6083.jpeg

hamster

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anyone else already have corrosion on the dual valve shock solenoid? My shock is dirty, I get that, but the solenoids have corrosion.

View attachment 451616
When was yours built? Driven on salt roads and then parked for months is one of things I am worried a bit about. Mine is 2+ months sitting and has not shipped yet.

ToadSmasher2K1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
When was yours built? Driven on salt roads and then parked for months is one of things I am worried a bit about. Mine is 2+ months sitting and has not shipped yet.
Feb 12. It was on a hold for a while, just shipped about 2 weeks ago.