Official 2024 Raptor R Order & Delivery Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AZRaptorR

Reaction score
is there anyone on here still waiting on a vehicle that went into production in Feb? absolutely no updates since March 5.
Yup. I’m in the same boat. Mine was built first week of February. It also has 88 miles on it which I can’t believe. So frustrating. My dealer said the ford rep told them all raptors on hold in Michigan will be released no later than early May. I’ll believe that when I see it. I’m not holding my breath

Reaction score
Truck arrives tomorrow in Miami. Either I fly down from Tampa to get it or my salesman drives it here for me. I'd rather have it trailered with all the love bugs hitting the state right now. Ugh.

hamster

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Truck arrives tomorrow in Miami. Either I fly down from Tampa to get it or my salesman drives it here for me. I'd rather have it trailered with all the love bugs hitting the state right now. Ugh.
For such a short flight, I would go get it. I hated the love bugs....so blue painters tape or XPEL trackwrap would help a lot. Enjoy the drive home!

Reaction score
If you have never had the pleasure, then count yourself lucky. This is West Palm to Orlando.

View attachment 452750
Yep! I think you helped me make up my mind. I'll endure the wait have them trailer it but if it's an open trailer it will still have the same effect. Blue painters tape would do the trick. I had the XPEL but gave it away literally last week.

sf2360

Full Access Member
Reaction score
is there anyone on here still waiting on a vehicle that went into production in Feb? absolutely no updates since March 5.
2/19 production. Shipped to local distribution center 4/22 and received 4/23. Dealer has no clue when they will receive it.