Official 2024 Raptor R Order & Delivery Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

EODbmg17

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bold move with the orange beadlocks!

I almost did it because they could be easily repainted if I hated it. I’m guessing only a handful of people opted for them.

Post some pics when you get it!
Well it’s just an option/additional accessory that’s dealer installed. I just got it… just because. I don’t plan on keeping the factory wheels on the R anyways.

I will take pictures of mine when I get it for sure. However there is a video from Ben Hardy and several pictures of the beauty ring on the truck out there already.

Attachments

• 2024 Raptor R with the new optional “Code Orange Beadlock Beauty Rings” #raptor #raptorr #for...jpeg
    2024 Raptor R with the new optional “Code Orange Beadlock Beauty Rings” #raptor #raptorr #for...jpeg
    231.8 KB · Views: 63
  • 2024 Raptor R with the new optional “Code Orange Beadlock Beauty Rings” #raptor #raptorr #for...jpeg
    2024 Raptor R with the new optional “Code Orange Beadlock Beauty Rings” #raptor #raptorr #for...jpeg
    195.3 KB · Views: 58

nealhoney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well it’s just an option/additional accessory that’s dealer installed. I just got it… just because. I don’t plan on keeping the factory wheels on the R anyways.

I will take pictures of mine when I get it for sure. However there is a video from Ben Hardy and several pictures of the beauty ring on the truck out there already.
Oh for sure. Thanks for posting the pics. They definitely make the truck stand out more.

BoostCreep

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Your pics are the first ones that don’t look pink, so I applaud you for that.

GEN3LV

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Replacing my factory wheels on my 24 R you have any idea of what the factory beadlocks may be selling for?

mgbond12

Reaction score
Anybody have an R in production the week of 5/6? My truck shows an in production date of 5/6 (Blend of 5/6 on sticker as well), and has been stuck there since. Last update date on tracker is 5/13, and Ford/Ford Performance/Dealer show that update saying the truck was "sent offsite, ETA is now TBD". Truck isn't getting any accessories (no bedliner, ordered with graphics delete). No one seems to know where it has gone or why. Wondering if anyone else built around then has run into a similar snag or not. When it went into production on 5/6 they originally gave me an ETA of 5/19-5/25.
R_Tracker_Update.PNG

ToadSmasher2K1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The embargo must be over, seems like everyone is dropping their 2024 R YouTube video this morning.