Official R Delivered Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ME120

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That a boy ford get those $ 115,000.00 Raptor R's built delivered to the wealthy elites while loyal customers who have been waiting as long as 2 years for broncos are having their orders canceled due to supposed MIC Roof issues. Three years later and ford is still having MIC issues. Awfully strange how a $ 115,000.00 vehicle that was just launched months ago is being built and delivered ahead of a vehicle that was launched years ago. Talk about absolute incompetence and buffoon management at the top = Farley. The Ford bronco will go down in automotive history as the most botched launch EVER ! Nice job jimmy.

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
That a boy ford get those $ 115,000.00 Raptor R's built delivered to the wealthy elites while loyal customers who have been waiting as long as 2 years for broncos are having their orders canceled due to supposed MIC Roof issues. Three years later and ford is still having MIC issues. Awfully strange how a $ 115,000.00 vehicle that was just launched months ago is being built and delivered ahead of a vehicle that was launched years ago. Talk about absolute incompetence and buffoon management at the top = Farley. The Ford bronco will go down in automotive history as the most botched launch EVER ! Nice job jimmy.

attic.jpg

RPG9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m driving from Michigan to Texas, sorry for the delay. Anyone that said this color was baby blue hasn’t seen it in person. It looks amazing.
I really would like to see this color in person. What part of Texas are you in?

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
Being in business, then you should realise that people on here at the customers, not the owner. Yelling and complaining to them is a mute point. Throwing comments like this in people's threads is uncalled for and not good of a business owner.

Again, relax. Let people enjoy their new vehicle. If you can't, then maybe this is not the right forum for you.

ME120

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Being in business, then you should realise that people on here at the customers, not the owner. Yelling and complaining to them is a mute point. Throwing comments like this in people's threads is uncalled for and not good of a business owner.

Again, relax. Let people enjoy their new vehicle. If you can't, then maybe this is not the right forum for you.
Another blinded ford fan boy.