Official R Delivered Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

julien194b

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m driving from Michigan to Texas, sorry for the delay. Anyone that said this color was baby blue hasn’t seen it in person.
strange this option on the roof (see first pic at the gas station) , it's the new sun roof :emotions33: ...

If you look for me, am already outside ...

Seriously, crazy truck, and no doubt this color is awesome, one of my favorite color also (after lead foot avalanche and terrain...)

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That a boy ford get those $ 115,000.00 Raptor R's built delivered to the wealthy elites while loyal customers who have been waiting as long as 2 years for broncos are having their orders canceled due to supposed MIC Roof issues. Three years later and ford is still having MIC issues. Awfully strange how a $ 115,000.00 vehicle that was just launched months ago is being built and delivered ahead of a vehicle that was launched years ago. Talk about absolute incompetence and buffoon management at the top = Farley. The Ford bronco will go down in automotive history as the most botched launch EVER ! Nice job jimmy.

If it isn’t sh*t for brains himself.

Another a wipe.

I agree with you 100 percent. Unfortunately FMC’s word means absolutely zero and where I come from in business if your word can not be trusted then you are garbage = ford motor company.

Another blinded ford fan boy.

You were warned before and are clearly a slow learner. Bye.

TheButcher

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Took delivery Friday night 1/20. Carbonized, with moonroof, graphics delete. Put new tires on the next day, and it GREATLY improved the looks. The factory beadlock looks like it sits on top of the wheel with the stock tires. The fatter Toyo helps hide the ring, and the extra width (13.5) helps bring the tires flush with the fenders.IMG_0163.JPGIMG_0164.JPGIMG_0168.JPGIMG_0169.JPG

eriic

Reaction score
Took delivery Friday night 1/20. Carbonized, with moonroof, graphics delete. Put new tires on the next day, and it GREATLY improved the looks. The factory beadlock looks like it sits on top of the wheel with the stock tires. The fatter Toyo helps hide the ring, and the extra width (13.5) helps bring the tires flush with the fenders.

Dude the Toyos look great. How is the road noise with the MTs? I have the AT3s on my truck and am a Toyo fanboy now.