Official R Delivered Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TheButcher

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Dude the Toyos look great. How is the road noise with the MTs? I have the AT3s on my truck and am a Toyo fanboy now.
Toyo MT aren't terrible for awhile. They can get noisy over time like any MT. They are worth it for the look though!

thatJeepguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I’m shocked it’s actually getting 15 highway
Honestly thats insanely good. A truck on 37’s with 700hp getting 15 on highway… i used to get 13.5 in my jL on 37’s with 4.88’s and hardly putting out 250hp to the wheels.

thatJeepguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That a boy ford get those $ 115,000.00 Raptor R's built delivered to the wealthy elites while loyal customers who have been waiting as long as 2 years for broncos are having their orders canceled due to supposed MIC Roof issues. Three years later and ford is still having MIC issues. Awfully strange how a $ 115,000.00 vehicle that was just launched months ago is being built and delivered ahead of a vehicle that was launched years ago. Talk about absolute incompetence and buffoon management at the top = Farley. The Ford bronco will go down in automotive history as the most botched launch EVER ! Nice job jimmy.
I think its partially because bronco was a new platform, new engine, new interior etc etc. f150 is an f150…

GT4ME

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Honestly thats insanely good. A truck on 37’s with 700hp getting 15 on highway… i used to get 13.5 in my jL on 37’s with 4.88’s and hardly putting out 250hp to the wheels.
Oh I agree, I think that's incredibly good for the package at hand here. I'm wondering what speed the cruise control was set to in order to obtain that mileage - i.e. no one is going to cruise at 65 the entire trip.

GT4ME

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was not in cruise, but kept it around 80. I ended up with about 13.5 overall after a 1300 mile trip.
Even better than I thought then. I'd imagine at 75 you'd net 15, maybe even slightly higher if you're in a state that has an even lower speed limit.