Official owner now!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KevinMs

Reaction score
I finally picked up my 2011 Screw this past Saturday. The events leading up to this were quite the P.I.T.A. I am in Jackson Ms, the Raptor in Wichita Falls Tx. Headed to the airport Friday afternoon to catch a 5pm flight out to Dallas and from Dallas, a connecting flight to WF. Not to bad, supposedly the ever patient wife and I would make the final landing around 9ish, hit the hotel and wake up bright and early to go pick up my new money pit.
Well, seeing as life doesn't always go as planned...Two delays and five and a half hours later we land in DFW airport. We missed the connecting flight because of the delays and decide to drive from Dallas to WF. Sweet baby Jesus riding a tricycle, how could there be a traffic jam on the interstate around Dallas on such a massive and long scale at 11pm? Around 2am, I wake the wife up and announce that we have arrived at the hotel in WF.
Next day got tremendously better as the delivery and paperwork went off without a hitch. Sometime around noon, we headed back to Dallas to see some family and because I secretly suspect my wife hates me. Truck drives wonderfully, 70k on the odometer and clean as a whistle. The former owner took it upon him/herself to do a few mods, cat back exhaust, god-awful cheap HiD's, CAI and maybe a throttle body. Not sure on the Throttle body, the black cover that has the 6.2 emblems is missing off the top of the motor.
Some things that need to be addressed to make my truck perfect for me and to probably gain myself a permanent spot on the couch. A tuner, already ordered from SVC and cant wait for it to get here if for the only reason to get rid of the 80 MPH limiter. Next headlights, gotta find some that actually function well enough to see. "Are the headlights on?" "I dont know, get out of the truck and see".
Other than those two things GREATEST TRUCK EVA!!!! I've been smiling so long my lips had permanently stuck to my teeth.
247634_702369356505939_818898102357546617_n.jpg

10603219_702369309839277_6041969254127603350_n.jpg

D

Deleted member 12951

Congrats! Seems quite the trip for a used raptor, would of thought there would of been just as good deals closer to home. Enjoy your trip.

OP
OP
K

KevinMs

Reaction score
Congrats! Seems quite the trip for a used raptor, would of thought there would of been just as good deals closer to home. Enjoy your trip.

Thanks! Well with a 9k price difference between the one I purchased and the identical 11 right down the street at a dealer, I didn't mind driving. I tried to do business with the local dealer, but he wanted to be a hard ass about it. Even after I showed him several Raptors for sale which were way under his price, he only came down 200 bucks.

The Macf

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Guten Tag

80 mph sounds like there is already a tune on it. Stock speed limit is 100mph.