offically placed my order!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NY SCREW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
well guys i finally pulled the trigger whent to the dealer an ordered me a 2012 white screw with power moon roof lux package nav an front n rear camera . The wait now begins dealership said said im in the first order batch ....i hope the rumor they herd was the raptors will be arriving January to feb but then another guy came by an said late dec??? anyway just want to thank everyone for posting all the info from there experiences up it helped me alot thx cant wait !!!:peace:

OP
OP
NY SCREW

NY SCREW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
ive officially realized i now have a problem my member name is blue pickup a name i wish i didnt use because i just ordered a white screw wtf can i do lol

RaptorScrew

FRF Addict
Reaction score
ive officially realized i now have a problem my member name is blue pickup a name i wish i didnt use because i just ordered a white screw wtf can i do lol

You should now be able to BEG and PLEAD with Administrators and ask for a name change since all OFFICIAL and everything!!!

I'll 2nd the motion and I"m sure we can get others to go along.:peace:

OP
OP
NY SCREW

NY SCREW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
so i guess im askin officaly is it possible for me to change my name i never realy liked it neway??????

money$mike

Reaction score
Just ordered my brand new 2012 black raptor scab. Pretty fricken excited. Now I just gotta sell my 2010 fx4 screw before december.

f16YODA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey, "white pickup", congrats on the order. By the way, if you sweet talk BIRDMAN, he can change your screen name no problem.

Have at you!
- YODA :Jedi: