Order Placed for 2021/22 with 35s (originally 37 package, but no allocations... I cry)!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mpd510

Reaction score
You can attend you just have to pay
not true:

Eligibility to attend Raptor Assault:​

Anyone who purchased and took delivery of a qualifying Ford Raptor will have one calendar year from the date of delivery to register and attend a Raptor Assault program.

Vehicle ownership is verified by VIN number. Only one owner/eligible participant per vehicle/VIN number is eligible to attend.

Erjdrvr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
not true:

Eligibility to attend Raptor Assault:​

Anyone who purchased and took delivery of a qualifying Ford Raptor will have one calendar year from the date of delivery to register and attend a Raptor Assault program.

Vehicle ownership is verified by VIN number. Only one owner/eligible participant per vehicle/VIN number is eligible to attend.
They have no problem filling the Raptor classes with eligible owners! 2 years ago when I attended they were offering a day 2 Mustang GT class to Raptor attendees for like $1,500.

jinskeep

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hello all! First time poster.

Just got my order placed for the 21/22 Raptor. Snagged the second of 2 allocations for my dealer. Weirdly, they just straight up said the 37 package was "out of stock" but went ahead and placed the order to be filled when it could be. Looking more and more like a dealer allocation issue based on what I'm seeing here... don't want to be waiting for a "maybe we'll get another allocation" situation....

In any event, new to the offroad world entirely, just always wanted a Raptor and finally have the chance to pick one up (wife gave permission ).

I'll be perusing the forums here, but any tips, additional equipment to order, etc. I should be thinking about as an utter noob (before I reserve a spot on a Baja Raptor Run or something...)?
Allocations are now given with a "proven" retail order if dealer registers it properly. If the dealer had you sign paperwork when ordering then they should get an allocation. Having parts to build a 37 package could be another story.

OP
OP
FitzyGoesOffroad
Reaction score
Allocations are now given with a "proven" retail order if dealer registers it properly. If the dealer had you sign paperwork when ordering then they should get an allocation. Having parts to build a 37 package could be another story.

Interesting. I already had them cancel the 37 and switch to a 35 build (I wasn't 100% sure on the 37s anyway), so I've got their second allocation locked up. I also feel like they don't really know what's going on with all of this....

Ah well. Now I just have to wait for scheduling and approximately one eternity of torture to get my new baby.