Off-road trip with my daughter today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Aaron

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Haha, I should actually get a couple people to be my "film crew" and see if I can get let into toyota's proving grounds. Hang on I'll get a google map shot for you guys, it looks like it could be a blast.

---------- Post added at 09:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:46 AM ----------

lOgTp.jpg

KaiserM715

Kaiser Söze
Reaction score
Looks like a fun trip!! I hoping to take my son on his first off-road trip later this summer.

I didn't know they made compound bows that small!!

OP
OP
Aaron

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
I found it at Cabelas, I honestly had no idea either.

If you're taking your son in a car seat, The best way is to put him on the passenger side, pull the head rest of the front passenger seat, bring it all the way forward and then just lay the back rest down until he can see over it. I know my daughter has much more fun when I set it up like that because she can see where we're going.

This is, of course if you don't have a passenger in that seat, lol.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
whats the response time of the police? i say we cover up the license plates, rush the place, hit all the jumps, and take off before they show up.
toyota has a really good reputation for the baja 1000 so im guessing they have some good jumps on that track

OP
OP
Aaron

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
They appear to have a huge perimeter track that follows the fence line too. I bet it's a good time. Betting they have their own security there too.

KaiserM715

Kaiser Söze
Reaction score
If you're taking your son in a car seat, The best way is to put him on the passenger side, pull the head rest of the front passenger seat, bring it all the way forward and then just lay the back rest down until he can see over it. I know my daughter has much more fun when I set it up like that because she can see where we're going.

This is, of course if you don't have a passenger in that seat, lol.
Normally, he sits in the middle of the back seat so he can see in between driver and passenger. The passenger seat will be occupied on this trip, but it is definitely good info for the next boys trip...