Off road button doesn’t work

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Highway76

Reaction score
pushed the off road button and nothing happened. Tried it from a stop and rolling. Is this indicative of a problem or did I not meet the parameters of activating it?

It’s a 2011 I just picked up just trying to put it through some paces, see what needs to be done.

OP
OP
H

Highway76

Reaction score
Also noticed none of the AUX switches light when you turn them on. Is this normal or maybe the whole console has lost power?

MTF

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm not trying to be rude....BUT

You need to read through your manual, all of us do.
Well the ones that want to know the right way to operate their truck correctly.

If you don't have all the manuals and supplement manuals,
you can go to Ford Owners website and down load the .pdf's

MasterKeebs

Reaction score
Pushing the button at full stop or under 5mph (I think) should engage the mode. Maybe a blown fuse. After that, I would start by popping the cover off (comes off easy enough with a plastic panel removal tool) and make sure all the wiring harnesses are plugged in. Especially if the LEDs on the switches don’t come on either. Beyond that, no clue.

Blockaderunner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm not trying to be rude....BUT

You need to read through your manual, all of us do.
Well the ones that want to know the right way to operate their truck correctly.

If you don't have all the manuals and supplement manuals,
you can go to Ford Owners website and down load the .pdf's

I agree 100%. Also if you can't attend the Raptor class a very good video of some of the driving portions is online at U-tube that goes into many of the capabilities of the truck.

Ricoman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I agree 100%. Also if you can't attend the Raptor class a very good video of some of the driving portions is online at U-tube that goes into many of the capabilities of the truck.
Hey there...
Would you happen to have the link to the most informative U-Tube on the Raptor Class...there are a dozen of them,pretty long ones and dont have time to sit thru the duds....
Thanks

OP
OP
H

Highway76

Reaction score
Thanks for the replies guys. In the process of getting to look at the fuses, I noticed the passenger floorboard was damp. Looks like ac drain line is leaking back into the cab. Going to install the 90 elbow and then get back into the issues of no power on the upfitter/hill descent/off road panel.

Blockaderunner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey there...
Would you happen to have the link to the most informative U-Tube on the Raptor Class...there are a dozen of them,pretty long ones and dont have time to sit thru the duds....
Thanks

Is that in regards to the Raptor owner driving vid I mentioned? I can look it up. I watched it on my Fire stick but it is on a U-tube page. The guy is an owner who was making the vids fairly frequently.

Blockaderunner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ford Performance Raptor Assault: E1 - Reception and Initial Obstacles

Ford Performance Raptor Assault: E2 - A Full Day Off-Road