OEM Graphics Package Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

daytona1783

Reaction score
I’ve been considering partial removal of my side graphics, but I do like how they look, minus the silver on them. Has anyone pinstriped over the silver or done anything similar to modify the OEM graphics? I’d like to cover the silver stripe with a magnetic gray or flat black. It seems like it would be pretty easy to do. See the pics for reference.

IMG_5796.jpegIMG_5797.jpeg

Donmatteo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Weird. My 18 had the graphics and they were all just black. You sure they are OEM? the look aftermarket. I could be wrong.

I don't have a better picture as I removed the sides and I remember the hood graphic's had some fading dot effect at the windshield. But I 100% remember them not being outlined like that. I don't have that truck anymore so I guess I am no help in this thread at all other than derailing it with a bunch of guesses and a bad picture.
IMG_1327.jpeg

Zeusmotorworks

Semi-retired, now just a happy grumpy old man!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Had/have the same on my 2020... peeled the ones on the bed as I found them gaudy (to each their own), but kept the hood liking them. I must agree though, I'd probably like them better still without the surround. Also, the hood graphics are grippy enough to hold things when you need to set that cinnamon hazelnut down for a quick second before going inside.

OP
OP
D

daytona1783

Reaction score
Had/have the same on my 2020... peeled the ones on the bed as I found them gaudy (to each their own), but kept the hood liking them. I must agree though, I'd probably like them better still without the surround. Also, the hood graphics are grippy enough to hold things when you need to set that cinnamon hazelnut down for a quick second before going inside.
I also considered removing them completely, but I have to keep the hood graphics. My PPF is cut around it. I figured it would look odd with hood graphics and nothing else on the sides that matched. I go back and forth, so I figured this was a good compromise.

Zeusmotorworks

Semi-retired, now just a happy grumpy old man!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Everyone has their own taste and regardless of what current politics might try and force feed you, everyone is entitled to like what THEY prefer as individuals... and absolutely no one else has to like it. You do you and enjoy.

The hood graphics perform a little PPF for my purposes and why I didn't remove them initially. Sometimes I think about pulling them off but have not yet.

Last edited:

Raptorial

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Weird. My 18 had the graphics and they were all just black. You sure they are OEM? the look aftermarket. I could be wrong.

I don't have a better picture as I removed the sides and I remember the hood graphic's had some fading dot effect at the windshield. But I 100% remember them not being outlined like that. I don't have that truck anymore so I guess I am no help in this thread at all other than derailing it with a bunch of guesses and a bad picture.
View attachment 450445
Graphics were slightly different for I believe 2019 and on