Odds of build with no allocation?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

crc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’ve read other threads with the same question I have. Has anybody received a build date ordering without allocation?

My dealer is high volume and says he thinks he can push it through. This would be the 3rd truck I’ve bought through them.

so what are my odds?

thanks,
Warren
I did only problem the truck was delivered as a 35 not the 37 PP I ordered

OP
OP
Hotrod-Realtor

Hotrod-Realtor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did the same exact thing, I traded in a perfectly good low mileage 2017 stx screw for the raptor and I too wanted a raptor when I was buying the f150
Haha, that describes me too. It worked out because Covid hit right after I bought the truck and my pay got cut when we weren't flying. Plus I would have been in a Gen 2 when the new truck was right around the corner.

OP
OP
Hotrod-Realtor

Hotrod-Realtor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I went to my dealer today. ........ Kinda sounds like a drug habit instead of a truck purchase.....

I told Chad, the guy that makes orders for all salesman, that all the guys on FRF say you can't get a 37 Raptor for me. That made him sit up in his chair, punch some buttons on the computer and declared he would make it happen.

So now what do you think my chances are?

raptor556

Reaction score
I’ve read other threads with the same question I have. Has anybody received a build date ordering without allocation?

My dealer is high volume and says he thinks he can push it through. This would be the 3rd truck I’ve bought through them.

so what are my odds?

thanks,
Warren
the odds? About as good as carmen electra calling me for an emergency ***** ****.

jchap711

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They haven’t even fulfilled Oct orders yet with allocations plus ford isn’t giving out anymore dealer allocations until may. So I would say your odds are still very low maybe try and snag a low mileage gen 2? I’m considering it

OP
OP
Hotrod-Realtor

Hotrod-Realtor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just got an email from Ford that says I have a confirmed order, it's pasted below. I guess that is good news that they received it?

WARREN,

Thanks again for placing your 2022 F-150 Raptor order. While we’ve been busy working to get your new vehicle into production, we’ve run into a few delays.

Sometimes certain features or options can lengthen the time before a vehicle is scheduled for production.

We know there’s a lot of anticipation when it comes to getting into a new vehicle, so we’ll make sure to keep you updated. Once your vehicle is ready to move into the production schedule, you’ll be hearing from us again.

3Dog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just got an email from Ford that says I have a confirmed order, it's pasted below. I guess that is good news that they received it?

Yes, good that they acknowledged you. But based on what I am reading, it likely doesn't improve your prospects enough to create any more optimism about a build date anytime soon. Hope I'm wrong.

Grayson

Full Access Member
Reaction score

WARREN,

Thanks again for placing your 2022 F-150 Raptor order. While we’ve been busy working to get your new vehicle into production, we’ve run into a few delays.

Sometimes certain features or options can lengthen the time before a vehicle is scheduled for production.

We know there’s a lot of anticipation when it comes to getting into a new vehicle, so we’ll make sure to keep you updated. Once your vehicle is ready to move into the production schedule, you’ll be hearing from us again.

If the dealer was in North Carolina, not a single Ford dealer has or has had an allocation available in over 2 months for MY2022.

OP
OP
Hotrod-Realtor

Hotrod-Realtor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If the dealer was in North Carolina, not a single Ford dealer has or has had an allocation available in over 2 months for MY2022.
Yes, the dealer is in North Carolina. Randy Marion Ford Statesville, NC. I would imagine they will get allocations for the 2023 model. Perhaps my order will push over there?