Odds of build with no allocation?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hotrod-Realtor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’ve read other threads with the same question I have. Has anybody received a build date ordering without allocation?

My dealer is high volume and says he thinks he can push it through. This would be the 3rd truck I’ve bought through them.

so what are my odds?

thanks,
Warren

RamseyF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
none. he may be able to push to get an allocation due to the fact they are a high volume but no allocation no build.. as far as I know there is no other way. and with the supply chain issues odds are even worse.

Grayson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have two deposits with two different dealers. One did not have an allocation and the other one did, neither of them have made any progress since placing the order in January.

I would say your odds are better at winning the lottery only to be struck by lightning.

Bombardier CRJ in your avatar picture?

LuckyKnuckle36

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
I’ve read other threads with the same question I have. Has anybody received a build date ordering without allocation?

My dealer is high volume and says he thinks he can push it through. This would be the 3rd truck I’ve bought through them.

so what are my odds?

thanks,
Warren
Ford won't build it without the dealer having an allocation, no way to push without an allocation. However the dealer can get/push to recieve an additional allocation and then it gets built (assuming the allocation applies to your build). No allocation no build...

Rep732

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The good thing is I have a 2019 F150 that is just fine. I wanted a Raptor when I bought it. It was difficult to see the extra 30k for the Raptor over the XLT that I ultimately ended up with. BUT, I really want a Raptor and am prepared to pay for one now.

View attachment 342854
I did the same exact thing, I traded in a perfectly good low mileage 2017 stx screw for the raptor and I too wanted a raptor when I was buying the f150