Which Husky

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

reesbridges

Reaction score
I have read the floor liner comparison threads and have decided to order the Husky lines for my 24 that I just received the build date for. My question is which version does everyone recommend, the X-Act Contour or the Weatherbeater? There doesn’t appear to be much difference between the two. Any experience with both?

787Jet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would go with the more expensive one. You will also be recommended, full synthetic oil, premium fuel, PPF, ceramic tint, tune and tire shine by the 55 gallon drum! Fail to follow these instructions and it will end up in the scrap yard in a few years!

TWIIGG

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Neither - TuxMat is superior in almost every way.

I second this… I’ve had Husky and WeatherTech floor mats in numerous past vehicles, including 2 Raptors. I now have TuxMats in my Gen 3, wife’s BMW X5 and daughter’s Subaru Forester Wilderness- they provide awesome coverage in all 3 and have a very upscale appearance in my opinion.