Oct build movement?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

brons130

Full Access Member
Reaction score
July 26th order, Oct 13th build OG eta Nov 13th Now on train ETA to missouri Jan 23rd. How in the hell it takes this long I have no idea, but at least its coming. More than pissed that everyone else has theirs and people that ordered first are getting them last. Ford should at least give us an explanation or compensation of some kind!!!!

Jim750

Reaction score
Looks like they're really starting to draw them down with things on the move. Of course I say this with huge relief as mine is finally showing up in the morning!!

Delmer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I want to be happy too but I can't when my truck is MIA. I am happy for you guys but hateful too :)

---------- Post added at 03:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:56 PM ----------

Delmer,

My salesman texts me on Mondays at 0830 to tell me he is going to check the status of my truck. I dont hear from him until that next Monday with the same message. I just started stalking their Facebook website to snoop. Just ****** me off!

Just asked my dealer to get their regional rep involved in finding out WTF is up with my truck and they sent me the number to Ford Performance. Steaming! :mad:

TKS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
July 26th order, Oct 13th build OG eta Nov 13th Now on train ETA to missouri Jan 23rd. How in the hell it takes this long I have no idea, but at least its coming. More than pissed that everyone else has theirs and people that ordered first are getting them last. Ford should at least give us an explanation or compensation of some kind!!!!
Couldn't agree with you more. This is total BS and Ford should throw something to the early builds. Give an extended warranty or something. All this frustration made me order a new Armada for my wife vs. a replacement Expedition for the Expedition she is currently driving.

SamfromTX

Reaction score
My July order, October 25 build was released December 22. Still awaiting shipping but as of 12/28 says "origin received". FP and Facebook are giving me different answers. One says the shipper probably has it and it may be on a train and the other says it's waiting to be picked up. Anyone knows what "origin received" means with Ford? Frustrating to a point that I rescinded my allocation, only to change my mind hours later. My dealer must think (know) I'm crazy.

hkguns

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Blue accent is not an available option.

Pretty sure he means Orange accent package on the LB colored truck.

Initially, the Accent package wasn't available for the LB trucks. In September, they updated the order guide to allow you to order the AP with LB.

Bassman

Reaction score
Just got an ETA today on my Oct 21 build. Jan 22! Hopefully it arrives earlier. Maybe they are just making up dates now to see if we stop bugging them......that's my guess.

I hope they aren't just making this up! I finally got an ETA today on my 10/31 build. Like others, Ford Performance told me Jan 19-25th, but I am hoping for sooner, since I am now "truck-less". I did find it odd that he said it still showed ramp 59, despite having an ETA. At this point though, I'll take any status that is new.

u0104940

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My July order, October 25 build was released December 22. Still awaiting shipping but as of 12/28 says "origin received". FP and Facebook are giving me different answers. One says the shipper probably has it and it may be on a train and the other says it's waiting to be picked up. Anyone knows what "origin received" means with Ford? Frustrating to a point that I rescinded my allocation, only to change my mind hours later. My dealer must think (know) I'm crazy.

My truck is in "Origin Received" status as well since the 29th. FP basically said that it means the shipping company has been given the order to pick up the truck for shipment. Now the amount of time it takes for the shipper to actually pick up once origin is received I have no idea.

srt10viper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My truck is in "Origin Received" status as well since the 29th. FP basically said that it means the shipping company has been given the order to pick up the truck for shipment. Now the amount of time it takes for the shipper to actually pick up once origin is received I have no idea.

Same here since 12/17...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk