Ocotill Wells Camping Trip. Feb28(Night),March 1,2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
spell my name right ******.....

bad news. i am now a maybe. it is really busy here and my truck is still in pieces. i have to see if i can get my truck together in time. too many cars to work on.

RoushRaptor661

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wish I could have gone. I had to choose between fly fishing for steelhead and this. I been neglecting the 8wt so I went fishing. Hope you all have a good time and stay dry.

Ryan

Archon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can someone drop a pin and take a screenshot and post it on here so I know exactly where I'm going

OP
OP
SvtDon

SvtDon

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Can someone drop a pin and take a screenshot and post it on here so I know exactly where I'm going

Wolf rd! Will see the sign. Go down a quarter of a mile. Camp site will be on left right across Holmes camp.

Sent from my LG-VS980 using Tapatalk

debordj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can't wait - save a tent spot for me, I'll be there tomorrow afternoon after baseball and kid's swim test. I think in the end we will just get enough rain to keep the dust from being a pain in the ass. It is going to be perfect!

Noah, batten up the hatches and roll out! I was looking forward to meeting you!