Obtaining Invoice Pricing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pynenut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am going in to the dealer tomorrow to try and negotiate on a 2012 SCAB. The MSRP on it is 53k. I want to try and get close to the invoice price if possible. What is the easiest way for me to know what that figure is? I tried pulling up the raptor on true car but only see the F 150 listed. Same for KBB.

willjco

Full Access Member
Reaction score
From what I have seen on the forum the easiest way to do it would to be to contact Randy. He is listed under the vendors on the right.

Other then that, KBB might help. I how this link will help
Kelley Blue Book

OP
OP
Pynenut

Pynenut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I talked to Randy already. Unfortunately the Vegas dealers are not letting him ship out here so i would have to fly out to Denver which I would rather not. I figured out the factory invoic is around 44k. Is there any way i would get even close to this price or should i aim at the market average which is around 48k? I might bite at that price.

willjco

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well if you can haggle them down to invoice more power too you but it seem most people are paying a few K over invoice

Wheela

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think Randy is maxed out on his allocations atm. I would suggest trying to order one from Lousiburg Ford in Louisburg Kansas, they offer $50 over invoice, you wont find any better price then that, I can give you a guys name and number to call

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
$50.00 over dealer invoice would be sweet, if you get that deal jump on it. I paid $5.00 over dealer invoice, but only because the sales man miss quoted me and the dealership made me a deal to keep me happy. The dealership showed me the paper work with invoice pricing. You could hit up a few dealerships to see if they would show you the paper work.
Be careful though, a Dodge dealership once pulled out a fake invoice before to show me. :crazy:

Boricuaevo8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think Randy is maxed out on his allocations atm. I would suggest trying to order one from Lousiburg Ford in Louisburg Kansas, they offer $50 over invoice, you wont find any better price then that, I can give you a guys name and number to call

Shoot! :waytogo: Send that info this way please!!

OP
OP
Pynenut

Pynenut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got the guy down to Market Value but would not budge anywhere near Invoice. Still looking. I'd rather buy locally so one of these on the lot will be mine.

xBX

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I payed invoice...

You need to work your dealers. Its good to have friends. Buying more than 1 vehicle always helps...

Mainly just work them... I walked a few times from a few dealers. It sucks but its the game of negotiating.