Obtaining Invoice Pricing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kowboy17

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dealer invoice is way over rated also. There are many holdbacks, volume deals, etc. your best bet if you can wait, is to order one and deal from there. Anything on the lot and the dealers prey on your "want it now syndrome".....believe me.

brusso99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My man Frank Vargas at Bell Ford will deal well give him a try.

Bell Ford in phoenx

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Dealer invoice is way over rated also. There are many holdbacks, volume deals, etc. your best bet if you can wait, is to order one and deal from there. Anything on the lot and the dealers prey on your "want it now syndrome".....believe me.

Dealer invoice is not dead cost, sure they make money other ways but to get them below dealer cost on a truck that's this popular would probably take special circumstances, so I don't think I would call it over rated but more money off is always nice.
I assume you got your Raptor under dealer invoice, if so that is awesome.

Last edited:

Kowboy17

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No, but I wish. Actually paid 53k+. It was on the lot and......... You are correct though in that any monies off is a good thing. I was just pointing out that we all think there is a magic starting number (invoice) and that sometimes is misleading to what the dealer is really in it for. I do agree that on the whole you need to start somewhere. Here in SoCal the dealers are holding tight to MSRP + which is crazy but with everything, supply and demand!

Ps. Love that avatar!

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
No, but I wish. Actually paid 53k+. It was on the lot and......... You are correct though in that any monies off is a good thing. I was just pointing out that we all think there is a magic starting number (invoice) and that sometimes is misleading to what the dealer is really in it for. I do agree that on the whole you need to start somewhere. Here in SoCal the dealers are holding tight to MSRP + which is crazy but with everything, supply and demand!

Ps. Love that avatar!

I agree with you, when I said more money off I meant getting it lower than dealer invoice. I once made a deal for a new Jeep and they were giving it to me for $1300.00 below cost and incentives, because they new they were still making money from Chrysler just for selling it, and making monthly quota.

Ps.Thanks! That's my drinking buddy!

Last edited:

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My list price on my SCAB loaded was $53k, I walked out paying $48,900. (bc of the factory spray-in the figure is a little above $48) I'm in Louisiana.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

J0shM1lls

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My dealer put invoice pricing in my hand for some strange reason...

Photo%20Jul%2007%2C%202%2033%2003%20PM.jpg

Swagger4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey pynenut contact Redlands Ford in California they will give you $500 over invoice on 2013. Not too bad of a drive 15 south to the 215 I believe for you to get there. Ask for Lax in Internet fleet sales.

Nemesis

Reaction score
Thanks for all the good information. I am also looking to order a 2013 Screw in the Phoenix area.
Aside from the recommendation from Brusso99 about Frank Vargas at Bell Ford, does anyone have any useful dealer contact info in the Phoenix area that will deal with you. I would love to get $500-$1000 over invoice without having to drive to a different state. Thanks in advance for any info.