No BS dealership in Texas to order from

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ChrisAg

Reaction score
Nothing yet here either. Online tracking is still showing 9/25 ETA but Jack suggested ~10 days transit. Saturday would be the 10 day mark (assuming our trucks were sent out last Wednesday) so hopefully we will see them any day now.

Reaction score
Nothing yet here either. Online tracking is still showing 9/25 ETA but Jack suggested ~10 days transit. Saturday would be the 10 day mark (assuming our trucks were sent out last Wednesday) so hopefully we will see them any day now.
Did you receive a call from dogget by any chance? I got contacted by someone named rob haney but haven't been able to get into contact with him to return the call.

ChrisAg

Reaction score
Did you receive a call from dogget by any chance? I got contacted by someone named rob haney but haven't been able to get into contact with him to return the call.
I haven't. I spoke with Mauro in finance on Tuesday but otherwise I've only been communicating with Jack via email. I assume they will call when it comes in. Jack did mention that the Ford online tracking system is not accurate.

Reaction score
I haven't. I spoke with Mauro in finance on Tuesday but otherwise I've only been communicating with Jack via email. I assume they will call when it comes in. Jack did mention that the Ford online tracking system is not accurate.
Gotcha. Yeah because my tracker just updated to delivery 10/3 way after she told us the update.