No BS dealership in Texas to order from

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LouK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Had a BS dealer contact me stating there manager had rethought there markup and wanted to offer me one at MSRP. I already have one on order and was going to pass on the info to someone here. I told him to check his allocations and also for the 37. He assured me he had it. Come to find out.... they had 0 allocations and thought they could just order as many as they want.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Had a BS dealer contact me stating there manager had rethought there markup and wanted to offer me one at MSRP. I already have one on order and was going to pass on the info to someone here. I told him to check his allocations and also for the 37. He assured me he had it. Come to find out.... they had 0 allocations and thought they could just order as many as they want.
Totally a clueless dealer.

OrdinaryStory

Reaction score
I'm going to wait out for the 37 package. So that leave one spot allocation left if you don't need the 37 performance package. Hurry let me know, if you are serious about ordering right now. I believe it close today. PM me asap.

OrdinaryStory

Reaction score
Sorry guys....no more allocation, that was quick.

Just want to again thanks RaptorVette and give him a big thumb up for helping members here get their hands on the Raptor!

wweaver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Been calling more local dealerships for a lazy buddy even though I got my order in. 2021 MSRP allocations are going to be Harder than finding a Sasquatch either alive or in Bronco form. The msrp ship I believe has sailed and 37s dreams are sinking fast....