No BS dealership in Texas to order from

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sherwood

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wont be ready to order till later in the year, but I'm gathering all my info to buy out of state (Ca) now. If you don't mind Id love to get her info so I can hook it up later... and if she is as cool as you say she is I would love to sling her my business. Good lookin' out!
I'm also in CA and talked to Jack about ordering for CA and she said "Easy, not an issue".

Delacado

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I was just talking to my sales lady in Houston that I bought my 2019 Raptor from back in November of 2019. I bought my truck from her all over the phone including my 2013 Raptor trade appraisal. At the time, the dealership had 50 Raptors on their lot and they were all discounted $5,000 under MSRP. They want to be a high volume dealer so they don't mind discounting new trucks. I have NO idea what they are ordering new trucks for, but I'm 99% sure there won't be any markup.

I will not be ordering a Raptor this year as I'm building a house. She said she is about 2 weeks from being able to spec out trucks and place orders. If anyone is interested in talking to her, PM me and I will share her cell phone and email. I don't want anyone to waste her time, she is one of the best sales persons I've EVER dealt with! I gain NOTHING from this, just want to help some fellow Raptor owners.

Eric
Please send me the dealership info.

Zurg2330

Reaction score
So are we just going to forget that the original poster stated that Jack could begin placing orders on Monday the 24th? Did that ever happen?...........

MrTorque

Full Access Member
Reaction score
She sent out a PDF with the various packages and options, asking us to highlight what we wanted.
I am working with Jack too on a order. She has confirmed my selections, as far as the 10th goes she will submit the order and we don’t need to do anything correct? She said she doesn’t need anything else from me just wondering if we will get a confirmation that day or later. Originally she said it takes about a month after order.