News on the new Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WillieFlo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There's a new Raptor?

Yep, comes out Summer of 2021....Raptor R comes out sometime after that......2021 Raptor hasn't changed much on the exterior. Grille, front bumper and outlets on hood/fenders have changed a little. Not a fan of the grille change, but it's not hideous. I like my Gen 2 better. Same motor. Interior seems a little more refined. No major changes. Glad to see it WILL ACCEPT 37's now without any major mods!!! Nice!

Last edited:

BrantW

Reaction score
Yep, comes out Summer of 2021....Raptor R comes out sometime after that......2021 Raptor hasn't changed much on the exterior. Grille, front bumper and outlets on hood/fenders have changed a little. Not a fan of the grille change, but it's not hideous. I like my Gen 2 better. Same motor. Interior seems a little more refined. No major changes. Glad to see it WILL ACCEPT 37's now without any major mods!!! Nice!

Where did you hear about this?

TurboTJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I thought the same thing about the grill but maybe I’m biased.

The coils in the back will be nice to get rid of axle wrap/axle hop.

NASSTY

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think the front end of the Raptor looks better than the front end on the other 2021 F150's.

WillieFlo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where did you hear about this?

Ford's Media Center webpage......There are several pics and vids, and there was an interview with one of the main Ford Engineer's with TFL Trucks on YT.......Nice thing is that if you order the package which includes the 37's initially, the rear end is engineered differently to carry a 37" full size spare underneath. The ones NOT produced with 37's from the factory will not be capable of that. Mods may be necessary to make that possible.