Newbie from Oregon!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OregonSVT

Reaction score
Ordered from MacKenzie Ford in Hillsboro. Was working with someone from Courtesy Ford in Portland, but they quit talking to me, so I went shopping and found one that gave me what I think is a good deal.

McKenzie Ford has 4 coming in soon you can see them on Autotrader already, did none of them match what you ordered? Just take a look on Autotrader and get the VIN's and paste it at the end of this link:

http://www.inventory.ford.com/services/inventory/WindowSticker.pdf?vin=

Or maybe you can get them to trade for one around the area that matches your order, there are quite a few around right now. Damerow just got a great looking Race Red Screw loaded with everything but graphics.

OP
OP
TheJEPs

TheJEPs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
McKenzie Ford has 4 coming in soon you can see them on Autotrader already, did none of them match what you ordered?

They were about $5K over what I paid and I just wanted the Lux package, nothing else. Don't like the moonroof, they tend to leak. Don't like the rear step, and didn't need more electronics than what it already has, but I wanted the heated seats. They gave me a good deal to order one. Just hope it doesn't turn out to be one of those horror stories taking five months to show up. :crazy: