New wheels on the 13' on hold?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SrBug

Full Access Member
Reaction score
will a dealer give your allocation slot to someone else because you decide to order with "on hold wheels"?
is that possible? because they will be avail. when they start building them months from now, Right?

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
will a dealer give your allocation slot to someone else because you decide to order with "on hold wheels"?
is that possible? because they will be avail. when they start building them months from now, Right?

Orders will be pulled by Ford's system. If there is a hold, you will have to wait until that hold is over then your order can get pulled. Now, your dealer should not order more than what they're allocated. However, it has happened that dealers take too many orders and can not deliver.

Allied Offroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I want to point out that its pointless for anyone with a 10 to run these. You can't air down enough to turn TC off. Someone needs to make a sensor delete. I know one of you guys can figure this out!

KaiserM715

Kaiser Söze
Reaction score
I want to point out that its pointless for anyone with a 10 to run these. You can't air down enough to turn TC off. Someone needs to make a sensor delete.
I am not following you here. Can you elaborate? I am assuming TC means trouble code? I was not aware that 2013's (or any other year) had a means to deactivate the TPMS warning.

Last edited:

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am not following you here. Can you elaborate? I am assuming TC means trouble code? I was not aware that 2013's (or any other year) had a means to deactivate the TPMS warning off.

Traction Control

He's talking about how the TPMS warning light gets in the way of fully disabling Traction Control when you're aired-down. Someone claimed in another thread you could just push the post button on the instrument cluster in a '10 to override the TPMS warning, but I haven't had a chance to test it since my truck has been in a buddy's shop ever since I found out

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
I didn't realize that the tire pressure prevented full disabling of traction control. Can someone elaborate or send me to the right thread?

On mine, I push the button until the low tire pressure deal doesn't flash on the readout, then hold down TC until I get the flashing truck. I assumed this disabled TC.

SrBug

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i want them because they look awesome, i got notified today from my dealer of the delay,
Anyone knows if the wait is going to take long?
perhaps mid run production? or late run production option to stimulate sales?

Maverick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah I like them too. I'll never use the beadlocks. The wheels just look cool.