New wheels on the 13' on hold?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HARLEY6LF250SDU

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks WSI, got it. Fake bead locks are ok....

Yep, because Fake Bead-locks, are not Bead-locks. lol

That's why Ford is doing the 12 bolt "Trim Ring" look,
and 24 bolt Real Bead-lock rings, with disclaimer......
(you understand, these are not for on road use). :shocked:

Allied Offroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yep, because Fake Bead-locks, are not Bead-locks. lol

That's why Ford is doing the 12 bolt "Trim Ring" look,
and 24 bolt Real Bead-lock rings, with disclaimer......
(you understand, these are not for on road use). :shocked:

So what's the price Randy?

Kurt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So if someone orders the new wheels I'm assuming they only get one set o wheels not the standard and the beadlock capable wheels correct ?

One other question does anyone really think if they did have the new wheels that they would mount and remount them every time they were going to go play ?

ie got from sim beadlock to the ford racing beadlock each time they wanted to play ?

Allied Offroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So if someone orders the new wheels I'm assuming they only get one set o wheels not the standard and the beadlock capable wheels correct ?

One other question does anyone really think if they did have the new wheels that they would mount and remount them every time they were going to go play ?

ie got from sim beadlock to the ford racing beadlock each time they wanted to play ?

You'll get the beadlock capable wheels, but have to buy the rings from the parts department. No stock wheels on top of that, but why would you need them? The beadlocks are either a Sim or actual beadlock depending on how you equip them.

blockdoc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'd say an infinitesimally small number of law enforcement would know the difference in bead locks and fakes, or even what bead locks are. And the few who did know are likely to be cool about it, or total ********. Even then I'd wonder how specific state was about my wheels, at least here in Kentucky. People pass me driving MUCH less safe stuff than beadlocks on a regular basis.

HARLEY6LF250SDU

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So what's the price Randy?

Sorry NO 2013 F150 parts or pricing available yet.
Heck they won't even hit the steets for another 3-4 months.

randy

unless you are asking about the cost for 64A wheel option, for the 2013
from the factory? 64A 17" FORGED ALUM $1165.00

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sorry NO 2013 F150 parts or pricing available yet.
Heck they won't even hit the steets for another 3-4 months.

randy

unless you are asking about the cost for 64A wheel option, for the 2013
from the factory? 64A 17" FORGED ALUM $1165.00

Another $1165.00 on top of what you would pay for your truck with regular wheels, then who knows how much ford would ding you for the bed lock rings, and you still get shit tires.
I would think getting the regular wheels, sell them and buy some nicer aftermarket wheels and tires you would even out and be much happier.

Papi4baby

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Another $1165.00 on top of what you would pay for your truck with regular wheels, then who knows how much ford would ding you for the bed lock rings, and you still get shit tires.
I would think getting the regular wheels, sell them and buy some nicer aftermarket wheels and tires you would even out and be much happier.

Someone just posted a link to ford racing and the bls are a little over 100 per rim.