New wheels on the 13' on hold?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HARLEY6LF250SDU

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes they still show on HOLD,
But Sorry can't tell you when they might be released??
But if you want one of the first 2013 raptors, you might want to remove
64A Forged Alum Bead-Lock Capable Wheel option from your order.
It will be a crap shoot, on when Ford will release them as a free demand
option.

randy

Allied Offroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was aired down below 25 psi at Raptor run, and i tried disabling the low tire pressure warning but it still kept popping up, and i was never able to fully disengage traction control. Maybe I was doing something wrong? I don't know, but being aired down so much gave me a smoother ride more grip, and i didn't shred my tires.

SWATraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys and Randy,

I just posted this same question today as I ordered my Raptor yesterday with the wheels and there is still a Hold!!!!

Sounds like I should cxl the wheels huh? Did you guys end up doing that?

DezRaceSVT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would cancel the wheels if I were you. You can always order the BL wheels at a later date then sell the stock wheels and make a little cash back. Im waiting a week or two longer before I call my dealer to cancel the BL wheels on my order. Lets just hope the wheels are released soon!!!

SWATraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sounding like they will be released in November, and then our trucks would go into the build, so wouldnt be delivered until January or later... Pretty sure I will cxl

Allied Offroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just got a price quote from my local Ford dealer on these wheels....ready for it? $1763 each wheel.

Carson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just got a price quote from my local Ford dealer on these wheels....ready for it? $1763 each wheel.

On my phone or I'd look it up myself, but the wheels show up on fordparts.com at $783 I think?