GEN 1 New (used) SCREW on the way, exhaust Recommendations?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wacky_Bob

Reaction score
Waiting for my 2014 SCREW with 16k miles that I just purchased to be delivered. I can’t wait! Already modding....it’s a sickness I know.

I want low cost bolt on power. It already has a K&N Intake installed. What’s the best cat-back exhaust for the $ ? Looks like prices on EBay start at about $675 and go up from there. Also not opposed to a tune. Don’t want to void extended warranty though!!!

0acd6a76db67c6cc96d0157f2b6073ee.jpg02d1d14ae1b68e2ee292d48a3c92e154.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

KOBRA2848

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice truck. Not the cheapest but I love the Corsa Extreme I put on my 2014. I don't know if I picked up any power but it sounds awesome and it seems like my around town gas mileage has improved. Right now Corsa has $150 rebate on it.

Mark

OP
OP
W

Wacky_Bob

Reaction score
Nice truck. Not the cheapest but I love the Corsa Extreme I put on my 2014. I don't know if I picked up any power but it sounds awesome and it seems like my around town gas mileage has improved. Right now Corsa has $150 rebate on it.

Mark

Thanks Mark....I’ll check it out. Did you install yourself ?

Agent 00 L

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Check out Dirty Deeds, I got one used here and it's pretty good. No drone with the special tube on it. Sounds awesome.

I installed myself in the driveway. Put a ramp under passenger front and driver rear to flex the suspension to make room. Stocker goes out forward with a clockwise spin to clear.

Swacer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Corsa...done

---------- Post added at 10:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:12 AM ----------

Thanks Mark....I’ll check it out. Did you install yourself ?

Yes, it can be installed by yourself. I installed mine in the driveway.

Sozzy12

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You're really not going to "bolt on any power" with exhaust unless you do headers... My vote is stock. Also, I'd get rid of the k&n dust sucker...

KODIAK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Another vote for Corsa. Had Xtreme, put my resonator back on. It's perfect.

TheAvo

Reaction score
If you live at high altitude like Colorado anything that helps the engine breath will help the engine deliver power. Engines need oxygen to deliver power and there is less of it at 8,000 feet and higher where I do most of my driving. I live in Colorado and prior to my raptor I had a dodge with the 4.7l. Engine. The k&n made a huge difference. I have found the 6.2l delivers plenty of power at altitude and the way ford designed the intake and exhaust it already breathes efficiently. I may do a k&n some day but I'm skeptical as to how much better it can get.

Sent from my SM-T713 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
W

Wacky_Bob

Reaction score
The truck was delivered and the good news is that it already has a car back system installed. The bad news is I was not able to choose which one.

It looks like a Borla system. Thanks to all for the info