New to the Forum, New to Raptors, go EASY on me!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FlaKY

Reaction score
Picked up my, new to me, 2018 Raptor in early December. Had no idea what i was getting into until after purchasing, then reading and researching on this forum. Showroom clean, never been off road, only has 15,000 miles and is a pleasure to drive, as in whoo hoooo, off the rails. Been driving trucks for years, but nothing like this! Research has revealed it to be an 802a, Magnetic Metallic with Orange Accent, SCREW. Original warranty runs out March 2021, purchased extended warranty. Good deal or not at 56K?

Already had many appearance mods done before me. ADD Honeybadger front and rear bumpers, ADD Race Series Chase Rack, light bars, ditch lights, several other add on lights, and colored grill. Doesn't appear to have any mods to the mechanics. Opinions seem to be at the extreme. 1212200749_HDR.jpg Some really like, some adamantly hate. I like the colors because they go with the rest of my toys.
1212200746.jpg

Antho

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Nice. Good aftermarket parts for sure. The orange is a bit but if you like it, that’s all that matters!

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome aboard. Those are some heavy duty appliance upgrades on that truck! Extras are nice! Colors are interesting. Love them, keep them!

Enjoy that Rig!