New to the Forum, New to Raptors, go EASY on me!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JDZ

Reaction score
Welcome...

She’s like that redhead girl that’ll get all of the attention when she walks into the room.

My wife would say her skirt is a bit too short, and because I am smart, I would just say nothin.

FFCJ

Reaction score
So I ask- You like it? Yes, F them. Enjoy and give them the 1 finger wave the whole time!!!

FL4x4

Reaction score
Picked up my, new to me, 2018 Raptor in early December. Had no idea what i was getting into until after purchasing, then reading and researching on this forum. Showroom clean, never been off road, only has 15,000 miles and is a pleasure to drive, as in whoo hoooo, off the rails. Been driving trucks for years, but nothing like this! Research has revealed it to be an 802a, Magnetic Metallic with Orange Accent, SCREW. Original warranty runs out March 2021, purchased extended warranty. Good deal or not at 56K?

Already had many appearance mods done before me. ADD Honeybadger front and rear bumpers, ADD Race Series Chase Rack, light bars, ditch lights, several other add on lights, and colored grill. Doesn't appear to have any mods to the mechanics. Opinions seem to be at the extreme. View attachment 160992 Some really like, some adamantly hate. I like the colors because they go with the rest of my toys.
View attachment 160991

Your research is slightly off as you have a SCAB not a SCREW. But welcome to the forum!