New to the group..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Krittidee

Reaction score
Hey Everyone!
Just took home a 2018 Raptor w/22k miles. Black on black on black (fully loaded) and she's a beauty! I do have one question, what do you all recommend for the front bumper lights? I'm thinking I want them in amber like the lights around the headlights. Any input would be most appreciated :)
Best - Christy

daystaff

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the FRF!

TZD Raptor Type Front Bumper Compatible with Ford F150 2009-2020 Charcoal Gray Bumpers With LED Fog Light Kit

RaptorWhoSaysNI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome and your Raptor sounds like it is pretty sick! If you rummage through the different forums and groups you will no doubt find plenty of advice on what you're looking for. I find using the search function at the top right is very helpful. Enjoy!!

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Welcome to FRF.

Good to see we’re standing firm on the picture requirement.
It’s been busy, but I’ve been able to find a provisional pic for you @Krittidee

b6ea4e2cb03212fb711b105a80b9cd65.jpg

:p

I’m sure our multiple lighting vendors have auxiliary lighting options available, depending on what your needs are. Check out the lighting forum. Lots of possibilities.

#MaybeOneLessprius?

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome aboard. Best to post a pic of that truck or this crowd will rough you up. But once your in, your set!

Lots of lighting threads to browse through in the forum. Ambers are awesome! I use mine a lot. You will need a bracket kit, a wiring harness and then the lights. Some SAE’s for steer works well too. Make a post and the forum vendors will assist in that forum.

Enjoy that Prius!