New to the group..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

W0n70n

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Everyone!
Just took home a 2018 Raptor w/22k miles. Black on black on black (fully loaded) and she's a beauty! I do have one question, what do you all recommend for the front bumper lights? I'm thinking I want them in amber like the lights around the headlights. Any input would be most appreciated :)
Best - Christy
Mostly the front aux lights are going to depend on your preference, I have 3 White Pencil Beams and 2 Ambers because I like each temperature for a different reason and have them aimed differently because of that.

As far as putting front beams on a Prius, I don't know where or how you'd do that but you might have to look more at a rally car forum to figure that particular issue out, they have all kinds of crazy mounts for their lights. :Big Laugh:

OP
OP
Krittidee

Krittidee

Reaction score
Welcome to the place, congrats on your raptor. Newbs should know that we like to see pics of said raptor or we assume you’re wanting to put lights on your Prius.
Ha ha very funny...I wouldn't own a Prius if you gave it to me... Here's my new ride.

Attachments

• IMG_7130.JPG
    IMG_7130.JPG
    170.4 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_7131.JPG
    IMG_7131.JPG
    159.7 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_7132.JPG
    IMG_7132.JPG
    159.4 KB · Views: 31
OP
OP
Krittidee

Krittidee

Reaction score
Welcome aboard. Best to post a pic of that truck or this crowd will rough you up. But once your in, your set!

Lots of lighting threads to browse through in the forum. Ambers are awesome! I use mine a lot. You will need a bracket kit, a wiring harness and then the lights. Some SAE’s for steer works well too. Make a post and the forum vendors will assist in that forum.

Enjoy that Prius!
Here's me in my new "Prius" lol... I have thick skin, not worried about the crowd at all but thanks for the tip :)
Christy

Attachments

• IMG_7130.JPG
    IMG_7130.JPG
    170.4 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_7131.JPG
    IMG_7131.JPG
    159.7 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_7132.JPG
    IMG_7132.JPG
    159.4 KB · Views: 8
OP
OP
Krittidee

Krittidee

Reaction score
Mostly the front aux lights are going to depend on your preference, I have 3 White Pencil Beams and 2 Ambers because I like each temperature for a different reason and have them aimed differently because of that.

As far as putting front beams on a Prius, I don't know where or how you'd do that but you might have to look more at a rally car forum to figure that particular issue out, they have all kinds of crazy mounts for their lights. :Big Laugh:
Not a Prius lol... thanks for the info, most appreciated.

Attachments

• IMG_7130.JPG
    IMG_7130.JPG
    170.4 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_7131.JPG
    IMG_7131.JPG
    159.7 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_7132.JPG
    IMG_7132.JPG
    159.4 KB · Views: 4

Members online

Forum statistics