Newbie to the group:

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hallmark001

Reaction score
Hey, I’m new to the group, but I hope to get a lot of good information and support and give back where I can. My Rappy is mostly stock, but I have added a few items without schmaltzing it up too much.

My additions include a Bedrug, a backflip folding cover, a WolfBox rearview mirror with front and rear-facing cameras/recording/GPS, and a troika of rigid lights on each side of the lower bumper. I can give more details on each of these purchases, and how they were installed, and I generally have super high marks for each of these as it relates to both form and functional benefit.

The immediate reason I join the forum is because I was looking to put some brake caliper covers on the truck, and was looking at some from “rough country” but it seems that that manufacture and perhaps all the others required at the truck have a minimum of 18 inch wheels. That’s unfortunate because both of the stock wheels offered on the 2019 are 17 inch so I guess that means if you don’t have aftermarket wheels you can’t put caliper covers on. Anybody have any experience with this and suggestions other than going to the trouble and expense to actually paint the stock calipers?

Again, good to join the group and I look forward to some great tips and contributing where I can.

Mark

Attachments

• IMG_0378.jpeg
    IMG_0378.jpeg
    207.2 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_0377.jpeg
    IMG_0377.jpeg
    178.1 KB · Views: 25

MurderedOutSVT

Brodozin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to FRF!

Never heard of or considered a caliper cover. Only ever seen them painted

#BlackRaptorsMatter
#AntiMatterBlueIsNotBlackEnough

Gumby

FRF Addict
Reaction score
A Nice truck is like a Nice A$$. You gonna turn and look every time you see one.
Nice Truck!!!!!