NEW PRODUCT | DIPSTICK - Group Buy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rick at FMS

aka:Rick @ FreedomMotorsports
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
It has been known that these turbo raptors can consume oil. And even more so if you drive it hard and off-road as stated in Ford’s own owner's manual. I am 5’ 11” and could never reach the oil dipstick without something to stand on. It’s even worse when you install Eibach springs or FRS 3.0 like I have with added preload to raise the front.

We have been working with Craven for months to design something better so we could check the oil while on the ground and we finally have a product to introduce to the raptor community.

The all new extended oil dipstick tube handle utilizes the stock dipstick itself and replaces the stock dipstick handle. It is machined out of billet aluminum and has a double o-ring for extra protection against dirt and water. Solid, functional, and affordable, this new dipstick handle is awesome! They fit all GEN Raptors. Seen below is my GEN2 and Chris Kelley's GEN1. Chris is shorter, so he naturally loves this. :)

We announced these on Facebook and we sold out. We now have about 40 in stock.
They are $40 with free shipping. CONUS
Message me with your name, shipping address and email. Will send invoice via email that you can pay online and get one out the door to you.

1711480254739.jpeg

1711480288469.jpeg

1711480470712.png

OP
OP
Rick at FMS

Rick at FMS

aka:Rick @ FreedomMotorsports
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
We have more in stock now, about 20 ready to ship. The first batch sold a lot better than we anticipated.
Message me and one or two can be yours.