Newbie - Brake Cover Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chuckfest23

Reaction score
What's up group? New member, love the threads and info on here. I can't find a recent post on brake caliper covers, but have a few questions:
1. Has anyone found any "Raptor" logo calipers that fit on the 2023?
2. Are the Normal F150 brake calipers the same as the Raptor calipers? I am getting mixed answers on this one. If they are the same, I might just buy normal F150 ones or something.

Thanks!

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
If you want to dress up your callipers, throw some G2 paint on them.

Those covers are nonsense!

Agreed. Covers add nothing but cheap auto zone taste to the Raptor. Paint the calipers if you want a different color. Or get better brakes and upgrade for the money spent.

CleverGirl_

Cabin Clown
Reaction score
What's up group? New member, love the threads and info on here. I can't find a recent post on brake caliper covers, but have a few questions:
1. Has anyone found any "Raptor" logo calipers that fit on the 2023?
2. Are the Normal F150 brake calipers the same as the Raptor calipers? I am getting mixed answers on this one. If they are the same, I might just buy normal F150 ones or something.

Thanks!
200.gif

MurderedOutSVT

Brodozin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Agreed. Covers add nothing but cheap auto zone taste to the Raptor. Paint the calipers if you want a different color. Or get better brakes and upgrade for the money spent.
Neh...go high class, get some pep boys bling bling, yo.....and one of those little crown doodads

Last edited: