New sticky please GEN2 owners pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Stanstyle

Reaction score
What are these tires ? look good, are they ?
Sorry I didn’t even see this. They are Kenda AT’s. I can’t give you an honest answer on how good they are, I’ve only put 900 miles or so on them and I’m not sure how old they are. So far they seem to be a decent tire with little road and handle pretty good it the rain. They do have a slight vibration from 75 and up but nothing bad.
IMG_5207.jpeg

dillard09

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sorry I didn’t even see this. They are Kenda AT’s. I can’t give you an honest answer on how good they are, I’ve only put 900 miles or so on them and I’m not sure how old they are. So far they seem to be a decent tire with little road and handle pretty good it the rain. They do have a slight vibration from 75 and up but nothing bad.
View attachment 411727
Load range E? I seen my first set of Kenda tires a couple mo that ago. They were the Klever RTs. They looked good. Read some reviews and seemed like everybody liked them. I know Kenda has been around for quite awhile.

Stanstyle

Reaction score
Load range E? I seen my first set of Kenda tires a couple mo that ago. They were the Klever RTs. They looked good. Read some reviews and seemed like everybody liked them. I know Kenda has been around for quite awhile.
They are F I’m pretty sure and from talking to a few buddies at work I guess they are produced in Ohio. Like I said so far I have no complaints and usually noise or vibration at higher speeds are my biggest issue. Seems like a solid tire but unsure of the price compared to something like a BFG.

Sig Fanboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You speak the truth on truck color...

View attachment 413570
Nice truck. How is the light bar mounted?
I just ordered the Foust Gen 3 light bar for stock bumper . I have to remove the bumper to install… hope it’s worth it. I called them and asked about install instructions , guy who answered the phone was less than confidence inspiring with his response.
Going to pick up the Gen 3 now. 37’s on stock beadlocks. Hoping info from this forum is correct about rubbing. Completely stock suspension :)