New Raptor Owner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptorguy1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Like any product, you usually hear more about the problems and little about the 99% of people that have had none.

OP
OP
NE Raptor

NE Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks guys - picked it up today. it is a blast to drive!!!

what is okay to use to clean the flares? is it actual paint or molded that color?

Loufish

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome...
1. Don't let the issues popping up here seem as if it's a widespread issue as others have stated..
2. I ordered my truck from the factory (5 month wait) without a moonroof because of possible off-road/leaking issues..that being said it doesn't mean that a high percentage of those WILL have issues..
3. Most important!...Don't overdrive your truck!...my last truck (2004 Nissan Titan 2wd set up prerunner style) had thousands of off road miles, and hundreds down in Mexico and never had a serious issue out playing in the dirt. I always drove the truck at no more then about 75-80 percent of what it was capable of so that if I ran up on something (whoop, dip, road crossing, etc) faster then I should, I have a little more truck left to handle it.

If the road or course was getting nastier, then I'd back down a little...remember it's not a Trophy Truck...but I do consider it a light prerunner when driven smartly..Several times I've had to say to myself "Remember Louis you have to drive this home"....

OP
OP
NE Raptor

NE Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
good advice! the first 100 miles are on the board. i am sold....such a fun truck to drive.

this is a good forum, i have been searching around and i think there is a topic on just about anything possible!!