New product " you need this"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
I would rather pay 110 for these than 130 for the stock ones that are goung to break in 5 min...

OP
OP
Outlaw Offroad

Outlaw Offroad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Your only getting the steel protector for the bottom, not the whole thing.

Ok im kind of a noob with our suspension, What if you go RPG stage 3 do you still need these sleeves?

The protector is designed to only protect the bottom of the shock. With the steel shock guard on the upper plastic is fine. It will take the abuse. It's the bottom take brakes because it does not have enough flex. The protector is also not designed to cover the entire length of the shock because their is no good mounting point at the top of the shock. If the protector was covering the entire plastic guard and took a good hit it could potentially bend back and damage the shock. I had originally planned for the price point of $89.00 for the pair but as I soon found out the cost of manufacturing them was way more. Either way the protectors work great and really save your shocks. To me they are just another way to help you save your truck.

OP
OP
Outlaw Offroad

Outlaw Offroad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good in stock and ready to ship.......

The rear FOX shock guard protectors are back from the coaters and are ready to go. Sorry about the delay but we wanted to make sure the plating would hold up. We tested them through every type of terrain and not a hitch. Here is the link to buy on line.

WEB LINK:
FOX Shock Guard Protector | Outlaw Raptor

ORPShockGuard7-9-400004.jpg

ORPShockGuard7-9-400001.jpg

Blind1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm on the border with acquiring your product, but I just don't understand why OL Raptor hasn't pursue with designing a product that would replace the entired "Fox Ford" plastic guard. What am I missing?