New owner in NOVA

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Swanamaker

Reaction score
Just bought my first real truck on 12-8-2012 ( first truck was a Dodge Dakota) Black 2013 Raptor, no graphics, black interior ......mods already include 20" Fuel Hostage wheels and Toyo Open Country tires, 2" leveling kit so that ass up stance is gone and a sprayed in bed liner.
I am hoping to find some running or fog lights that fill in the whole cut out in the lower areas of the front bumper.
Next mod is the ambient lighting kit that I wanted but this truck was on the lot without it and the guy threw it in the deal, so it had to be ordered and the dealership will be installing for me.
Other vehicles include 2009 CTS-V, 1968 Camaro SS, 1928 Model A Rat Rod and numerous motorcycles.
This appeared to be the best forum so I joined.
Thanks for having me.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You do know that you are not suppose to do leveling kits on these trucks right? You could have adjusted the front shocks and goto the middle perch and it would have accomplished the same results.

Just bought my first real truck on 12-8-2012 ( first truck was a Dodge Dakota) Black 2013 Raptor, no graphics, black interior ......mods already include 20" Fuel Hostage wheels and Toyo Open Country tires, 2" leveling kit so that ass up stance is gone and a sprayed in bed liner.
I am hoping to find some running or fog lights that fill in the whole cut out in the lower areas of the front bumper.
Next mod is the ambient lighting kit that I wanted but this truck was on the lot without it and the guy threw it in the deal, so it had to be ordered and the dealership will be installing for me.
Other vehicles include 2009 CTS-V, 1968 Camaro SS, 1928 Model A Rat Rod and numerous motorcycles.
This appeared to be the best forum so I joined.
Thanks for having me.

OP
OP
S

Swanamaker

Reaction score
You do know that you are not suppose to do leveling kits on these trucks right? You could have adjusted the front shocks and goto the middle perch and it would have accomplished the same results.

I was told you can't do a lift kit but the 2" level was fine???? Are you saying I was misinformed?