New owner from NC

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jwin

Reaction score
Hello all. Just picked up a new to me 2018 lead foot supercrew with 16.8k miles on the clock. Bonus is that the previous owner already installed some nice upgrades: ceramic coating, AFE cold air intake, Garrett intercooler, Radium Engineering catch can, some sort of tune, "manifold-back" exhaust, Undercover Ultra Flex tonneau cover. I'm trying to see if I can find out who the previous owner was so I can get more info on the tune and exhaust. I'm a little nervous about the tune and warranty issues. Otherwise, I love this truck and looking forward to exploring the forums.Raptor 1.jpg Raptor 2.jpg

bigsakius

Reaction score
Congratulations! Where in NC? I would maybe reach out to Goosetuned to see if they can figure out your tuning situation.

bigsakius

Reaction score
Thanks! I’m in Charlotte. Goosetuned looks based out of NM. You think they can figure it out somehow?
He may or may not but I am sure Win can point you in the right direction. He is pretty good with tunes as I have one of his and its been amazing. I am based in Cary. Lot of Raptors out here it seems like.