New member on FRF

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
M

mrpositraction

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Supercrew, Tuxedo Black, Luxury Package, Moon roof. And that is it.

MSRP was just over $50K, I got it for $47K and plane ticket to pick it up and gas to drive it home. I bought if from my old dealer back in Missouri. Nobody could beat their pricing. Also, it is an excuse to not only go home and visit with friends, but also I get to drive it for 1000 miles to get it home :)

LEGORAPTOR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Stainlessworks Long tube headers with high flow cats ($1390)
FRPP Hot Rod 3V Cam (CJ Pony parts, $750)
K&N CAI ($230 off Amazon)
I took a Magnaflow cat back from an 10 F150, hacked it up and made it work on the Raptor. (probably $300 said and done)
Had a JDM tune in it but I wasn't happy with their customer service.
SCT tuner
Rented the tool for the cam swap from Freedom Racing ($250, return it they keep $80 and refund the rest). Superb customer performance from these guys.

awsome bro, much appreciated... you and me are going to get along jussst fineee :favorites13:

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I remember reading somewhere that Ford racing products had some and I think livernois was testing them. No price or availablity yet.

(update)

"currently the project is on hold due to inadequate piston to valve clearance. Or initial hope was to design a cam phaser limiter similar to what we have devised on the older 3v for engines. Unfortunately there is literally zero PTV with these cams. As of now we are working with FRPP on either a revision of the parts, or an alternate solution with a different piston.

Thank you,
Andy"

More about the cams on this page:
http://www.fordraptorforum.com/showthread.php?t=2852

LEGORAPTOR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I remember reading somewhere that Ford racing products had some and I think livernois was testing them. No price or availablity yet.

(update)

"currently the project is on hold due to inadequate piston to valve clearance. Or initial hope was to design a cam phaser limiter similar to what we have devised on the older 3v for engines. Unfortunately there is literally zero PTV with these cams. As of now we are working with FRPP on either a revision of the parts, or an alternate solution with a different piston.

Thank you,
Andy"

Thanks, PM me if you hear any updates... really interested

OP
OP
M

mrpositraction

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I remember you....welcome to the other side of the world. Where you picking up your Raptor?

You can probably guess. Joe Machens LOL

They have a 2011 SCrew on the lot with the options I want but they didn't want to deal on it. Which is really better for me. It gives me time to get the Stang sold for a decent $ and get the new stuff for 2012. I need to learn patience and this is a good way to do......with a HUGE reward in the end :)