New member on FRF

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

IRONMAN

Reaction score
WELCOME! I remember you from the other site.
I'm AKA RAVEN. Great to have you on the site.

LEGORAPTOR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow, just saw some vidz of your old raptor and it sounds really mean. If you don't mind sending me a message with the mods and where you bought your headers, exhaust, etc. Got some cash laying around and I would like to work on exhaust, headers, cams, etc.. (got the airaid yesterday from BDRAG And will buy 5star tune from Mike next week)

Last edited:
OP
OP
M

mrpositraction

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow, just saw some vidz of your old raptor and it sounds really mean. If you don't mind sending me a message with the mods and where you bought your headers, exhaust, etc. Got some cash laying around and I would like to work on exhaust, headers, cams, etc.. (got the airaid yesterday from BDRAG And will buy 5star tune from Mike next week)

Stainlessworks Long tube headers with high flow cats ($1390)
FRPP Hot Rod 3V Cam (CJ Pony parts, $750)
K&N CAI ($230 off Amazon)
I took a Magnaflow cat back from an 10 F150, hacked it up and made it work on the Raptor. (probably $300 said and done)
Had a JDM tune in it but I wasn't happy with their customer service.
SCT tuner
Rented the tool for the cam swap from Freedom Racing ($250, return it they keep $80 and refund the rest). Superb customer performance from these guys.

Rat

Reaction score
Hello everyone. Just ordered last night a 2012 SuperCrew so I am back in business.

Had a 2010 Raptor with the 5.4L. Did some mods to it:
mrpositraction's Channel - YouTube

Wish I had never sold that truck. I have missed it since day 1 :(
So I ordered another one.

Nice forum you have here.

Thanks,
Greg:peace:

Welcome and I think you might find this site a little more laid back and fun compared to where you were