New Light Cannon from Vision-X!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Blind1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I hate you! This clinches it! I'd like something brighter, say 5,000 lumen usable, but the ability to have instant on LED, plus the ability to change beam patterns and colors on the fly is excellent! Now I need a buyer for my HIDX lights!

i give you $50 GI for your HIDX lights, though it must include shipping....:troll3:

pirate air

will plunder your booty
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:sexywiz:
Took a picture tonight but the good ol iPhone just wouldn't pick up the light that far down. So I had to aim the light lower to show anything on a picture. This was about 1,000 feet and I kid you not it will reach that far no problem. Pretty damn impressive especially for a single LED. Wish I had a professional camera to show you guys how far this thing shoots. It's called the light cannon for a reason

View attachment 21085

Not bad, not bad

Boss Hoss

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Big Thanks to James @ Alternative Offroad for getting me hooked up and lights on the way!!!! Cannot wait to see how they all work together now!!

Been running high performance LED's before the lighting companies even thought about off road lights lol. After talking with James it seems that these will be the real deal because of the reflector design. Think of it like HP---does not matter if your 1969 Chevelle has a 1000hp engine---you will be left at the light by an Audi TTRS if you cannot get it to the ground.

Same is true with lights esp LED---if it is not reflected correctly then it is just wasted.

OP
OP
AlternativeOffroad

AlternativeOffroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Big Thanks to James @ Alternative Offroad for getting me hooked up and lights on the way!!!! Cannot wait to see how they all work together now!!

Been running high performance LED's before the lighting companies even thought about off road lights lol. After talking with James it seems that these will be the real deal because of the reflector design. Think of it like HP---does not matter if your 1969 Chevelle has a 1000hp engine---you will be left at the light by an Audi TTRS if you cannot get it to the ground.

Same is true with lights esp LED---if it is not reflected correctly then it is just wasted.

Thanks!! It was my pleasure! I'm sure you're going to be really happy with them

So how do they change beams? Is it a remote switch that comes with or a setting on the light itself?

The beam patterns change with the covers, they have a Euro and a Flood that you can change it to

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks!! It was my pleasure! I'm sure you're going to be really happy with them

The beam patterns change with the covers, they have a Euro and a Flood that you can change it to

Had a question about the beam patterns you said they change with the covers. Do these covers come with the light set or are they like the colored covers and you have to buy them separate?