New ky raptor owner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Achtung667

Reaction score
Just pick up my new 2014 black screw on wensday. Still trying to figure out all the bells and whistles on it. I traded in my 07 silverado for this bad boy. I figured if GM took a bail out and wasn't able to repay us taxes payers back. They would no longer have my biz. Not a loyal brand buyer. Iv had all sorts or cars in my life. Plus the Chevy was just falling apart left and right. Litterally.
Any way. After browsing through this forum for a couple of moths I finally pulled the trigger. And ladies And gents. I couldn't be happier. Thanks for all the posts and ideas on this forum. Looking forward to being apart of this great Comunity.

jackrook

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome friend. I also left a GM truck and haven't been happier. Browse around and ask all the questions you want. The only idiots on this forum have been banned. LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

OP
OP
Achtung667

Achtung667

Reaction score
I'm looking for some interior red LEDs. Map and dome lights
I believe there is 2 map and 1 big dome lights for the 2014 screw. Can any one give me bulb sizes for these. I read one of the forums on them but have just found myself lost. Thanks

Last edited: