New Gen 1 Raptor Owner and I need help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

grewil

Reaction score
New to forum! Purchased 2011 Gen 1 Raptor with only 81K miles. Since I believe I got a great deal I decided to go install SVC performance pack #2. SVCOFFROAD 1.5" BILLET UPPER CONTROL ARMS, ALUMINUM STEERING TIE RODS, Bump Stops, Deaver +3 and Fox 3.0 race series coil over with DSC front and back 3.0 bypass (non - QAB). I am really trying to dial in the suspension, I have been searching a ton of forums and my head is spinning. Fox told me factory settings rear on both compressions is 2.25 turns open and rebound is 3 turns open. Question #1 I am assuming that is from the starting position of fully closed? Question #2 Since I have non QAB a full turn is 4 clicks? Here is picture. I love it! Just need to fine tune this and I am off to the desert. Thanks for the help!

truck.jpg

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
Welcome to FRF.

Yes screw (giggity) all the way in and count turns out. You will need to play around with it (giggity) until you get the ride you prefer. Get a notebook to keep track of your processes and thoughts on settings.

Also check your tire pressures. Should be 34F and 32R. Do a chalk test to confirm.

OP
OP
G

grewil

Reaction score
Thanks Nex! Any insight on the bypass? Is mine 4 clicks to one full turn? A lot of forums talk about clicks vs turns.

OP
OP
G

grewil

Reaction score
Copy that! Thanks for the help. I feel good about where I’m at but I’m learning the finer details matter.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter