New guy in NM

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TMB

Reaction score
Good evening. Figured I would post up and introduce myself.

Just traded my 2012 F250 King Ranch for a brand new 2014 Raptor "screw" if I am catching on to the terminology.

This time last week I was not even thinking about a raptor, however after a crazy turn of events with my F250 that ended up with it leaving me stranded, needing an entirely new MDC and wiring harness all that required a cab off fix I decided it was time to look at something new.

Took the raptor for a spin and decided it would replace the F250 nicely!

It is silver with both hood and side graphics (all of them in stock and in the area had them) moon roof. Bed liner and bead lock wheels.

Looking forward to getting it out and seeing what it can do. Might have see how it does in comparison to my 79 Bronco.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419210568.436597.jpg

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hello!

Let me know if you're interested in any mods! The mod bug gets all of us.

freedommotorsports.us

Phone: 260-444-7503
Email: [email protected]

FreedomLogo.jpg

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome and congrats! I still have our 68 Bronco (bought new in 9/67). Little bit different between the older and full size Broncos vs a Raptor. I know my 68 would run circles around my Raptor in the 'real' four wheel drive stuff but the Raptor will let you run comfortably at 80 mph or more in the desert without even feeling the bumps that you would hit your head on in the Bronco. Enjoy! I know you will!!

OP
OP
TMB

TMB

Reaction score
Welcome and congrats! I still have our 68 Bronco (bought new in 9/67). Little bit different between the older and full size Broncos vs a Raptor. I know my 68 would run circles around my Raptor in the 'real' four wheel drive stuff but the Raptor will let you run comfortably at 80 mph or more in the desert without even feeling the bumps that you would hit your head on in the Bronco. Enjoy! I know you will!!

I would have loved to get an early Bronco but I am a pretty big guy (6'4 350lbs) and the full size just fit me better!

And you are right taking the bronco down any road at 80 is a bit overwhelming to say the least.

sandtrooper29

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the addiction. Be sure to let me know if you have any questions. We have a shop in Lubbock. 806 Desert Customs, LLC. We have a few guys in our Facebook group from New Mexico. Looking forward to meeting you.