New Guy.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Stanstyle

Reaction score
what up guys and girls? Just dripping a quick line to introduce myself. I go by Chris or Stan (military thing) and I’m from KY. I am new to this forum and the raptor world but not to cars (ford, SVT specific). I’ve owned and built a few fox bodies, Terminators, GT500’s and a few new 1000+ coyotes. That being said I know very little on these trucks.

I just purchased a 2020 Lead Foot gray super crew with 30k miles. I read a few threads and did some research for wheel offset and leveling. I ordered the Eibach Pro lift springs and Grid Method race wheels 17 x8.5. I’m sore I will be an aggravating asshoke with dumb questions until I learn the vehicle.

I know it will get asked so I did 12 years army, 8 of those in 3rd Ranger Battalion. Took shrapnel and was forced to retire. Now I am a manager for the largest military contractor in the US.

Thank you all in advance and look forward to learning from you guys.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Welcome to FRF & thank you for your service.
In return, we won’t emblazon you with the obligatory provisional prius pic... for now. Pictures. Or it’s really a prius.

;-)