New Guy.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HighwaySentinel

︻デ┳═ー - - - - - - -
Reaction score
In return, we won’t emblazon you with the obligatory provisional prius pic... for now.
Uh..no. He shall be welcomed into the FRF family just as everyone else. But, in recognition of his service, I have located a picture of not only his "raptor", but one with him in it too.

1684945954188.png

In all seriousness, thank you for your service and welcome to FRF. Leadfoot for the win.

Shane361

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Nice! Welcome! Also with a LFG 20 ;) Retired Navy Mineman here.

My Mustangs....
96 Mystic Cobra
02 Zinc Yellow Procharged GT
04 Mach1
04 Comp Orange Cobra
2011 5.0
2015 Comp Orange Procharged GT

You on SVTP?

OP
OP
Stanstyle

Stanstyle

Reaction score
Appreciate the welcome guys and girls. Sorry I don’t take many pics until I start modding.
Here is one from the dealer and one today after wheel install. I will install the springs tomorrow and start looking at best mods for these trucks. I’m guessing fog lights since you pay that much and don’t get any lol.

IMG_4510.jpegIMG_4646.jpeg

Winchester30

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Appreciate the welcome guys and girls. Sorry I don’t take many pics until I start modding.
Here is one from the dealer and one today after wheel install. I will install the springs tomorrow and start looking at best mods for these trucks. I’m guessing fog lights since you pay that much and don’t get any lol.

View attachment 409543View attachment 409544
Nice truck, congrats!
She’ll look even better when you finish painting her! ;)