New Guy.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

raptorman

Reaction score
Welcome! As a retired citizen who didn't serve in our military I am thankful for your service, particularly since Memorial Day is coming up. I think of our strong and dedicated military members often, and although I have done many things in my life I regret not serving my country. Thank you and all of our Forum veterans, and let's wave a flag this Monday!

Great looking truck! Keep us posted on your progress!

UsedRaptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
As a 20 LFG owner also welcome and don't be held down by those without the foresight to pick thee best darn Primer paint job ever. And thanks for the service!

Stormtrooper

Raptor R
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Congratulations! Welcome to FRF!

PS: Thank you for your service. RLTW My cousin was a RIP (now RASP) instructor for a while before he went SF. He’s been with 5th group now for about 9 years.

OP
OP
Stanstyle

Stanstyle

Reaction score
Congratulations! Welcome to FRF!

PS: Thank you for your service. RLTW My cousin was a RIP (now RASP) instructor for a while before he went SF. He’s been with 5th group now for about 9 years.
Thank yon and that’s awesome. I have a lot of Black hat friends from all the years in 3rd Batt.
I work now with nothing but all the SOF teams from energy branch. Group 5 and 10 are a pretty regular visit for me and my employees.