New Guy from VA

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Donovan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome.

I had to look closely to make sure it was a RAPTOR and not a F150 STX. Those painted side flares don't giver her no hips!

Get wheels while you're doing that suspension kit.

OP
OP
H

HooahMP12

Reaction score
The previous owner color matched the bumpers and flares. I was not a fan at first but they are growing on me. Would love to keep the factory wheels and run 37s in the future but I’m not opposed to getting new wheels either.

Donovan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
And who am I to even suggest it lol.

A RAPTOR is supposed to be the wide dog, hipped bandit on the highway!

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
To me the color match takes away from the Raptor look, ok I guess if you want the stormtrooper look.
A point of clarification:

#StormTrooperRaptor has to have some black. color matched white bumper is mutually exclusive with the storm trooper edition.
This is
#CasperEditionRaptor

mprice1234

SVT Gen 1 Rules
Reaction score
A point of clarification:

#StormTrooperRaptor has to have some black. color matched white bumper is mutually exclusive with the storm trooper edition.
This is
#CasperEditionRaptor
So, the black tires, black hood vents, black side vents, black mirror arms, black front grill, black bed caps and black running boards don't count as black on this Raptor?